Dream Machine finally resuming

• このフォーラムに新しいトピックを立てることはできません
  • このフォーラムではゲスト投稿が禁止されています
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿.1 .2 .3 | 投稿日時 2010/11/12 13:19 | 最終変更
DJZ    投稿数: 329
This article I got off @kons_tone on Twitter suggests so. It says this animator will direct the rest of the film. Good luck to everyone involved.

Update: ANN says Inoue-san will be the joint animation director, while Itazu-san will be the acting director.

So now that it's back on, how about including a quote from the How to Train Your Dragon co-director in your marketing campaign?

引用:
"Satoshi Kon used the hand-drawn medium to explore social stigmas and the human psyche, casting a light on our complexities in ways that might have failed in live action. Much of it was gritty, intense, and at times, even nightmarish. Kon didn't shy away from mature subject matter or live-action sensibilities in his work, and his films will always occupy a fascinating middle ground between 'cartoons' and the world as we know it."

You can just splice it up like so, and credit the guy:
引用:
"Satoshi Kon...used the hand-drawn medium...in ways that...have failed in live action...Much of it was...intense and...fascinating..."

Oh, and how about re-using this quote from Elijah Wood?

引用:
EW: That movie[Paprika] blew my mind, too. That also pushed the envelope of what animation is, and it was kind of almost like a total mind-head trip, that film, from a visual stand point.

Just re-phrase and credit him thusly:
引用:
"[Lord of the Rings actor] Elijah Wood also said Kon's work 'blew my mind.'" -AICN

だから今は、どのようにについてのあなたのマーケティングキャンペーンにどのように電車にあなたのドラゴン共同ディレクターからの引用などのバックだ?

引用:
"今敏は、使用手で実写で失敗している可能性があります方法で我々の複雑さに光を投げかけて社会的な汚名と人間の精神を探求する媒体描画されます。それは、強烈なザラザラしたの多くは、時にはも、悪夢のような。コンと、彼の作品に成熟した主題やライブアクションの感性に尻込みしなかった我々はそれを知っているように彼の映画は常に'漫画'の間に魅力的な中間世界を占有します。"

あなただけのようにそれを繋ぐことができると信用男:
引用:
"今敏は...慣れてしまった手は、中規模描画... ...実写で失敗していることの方法...それの多くはしていた...激しく...魅力的な..."

おっと、方法について再イライジャウッドから引用符を使用して?

引用:
東西:[パプリカ]も、私の心を吹いたあの映画。それは、アニメーションとは何かの封筒を押され、それが視覚的な立場からの総心頭の旅行は、その映画のようなほとんどのようなものだった。

ちょうど再フレーズと信用マンドリーバ彼:
引用:
"イライジャウッド[リング俳優の主は]も崑の作品は私の心を吹いた。'言った。"- AICN
投票数:0 平均点:0.00
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2010/11/14 19:40 | 最終変更
Finally found the quote from @studiooku via Google:

引用:
今 敏監督。日本の宝が逝ってしまった・・・ファンでした。ご冥福をお祈りします。 ...

And this was from @ikuni_noise:

引用:
涙が止まらない。ご冥福をお祈りします。

Seriously, you got big-name supporters like them, why not ask 'em for blurbs for posters and ads and such?

まじめな話、あなたが彼らのような大きな名の支持を得た理由は、ポスターや広告などの宣伝文句に尋ねる全角?

Oh, and you might wanna tweak the press release, as someone I know who's a Japanese speaker didn't understand the following:

引用:
本作では「生きることによって目的が生まれる」という至ってシンプルかつ 人間なら誰もが持っている可能性をめぐる深いメッセージが核となる。(詳細は公式サイトご参照
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2010/12/31 17:03
The staff are ready to cruise into the New Year.
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2011/1/10 18:24
Had a helluva time gettin' it in, but from the Gantz guy @studiooku : 今 敏監督の遺作 「夢見る機械」ぜひ完成してほしい!観たい!
投票数:2 平均点:10.00

条件検索へ