Maruyama-san and Kon Kyoko-san in North Carolina for anime con next month

• このフォーラムに新しいトピックを立てることはできません
  • このフォーラムではゲスト投稿が禁止されています
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿.1 .2 .3 | 投稿日時 2011/4/19 6:03 | 最終変更
DJZ    投稿数: 329
They'll be at Animazement for the American holiday weekend. Looking at the press release, I forgot how tall Kon Satoshi-san was in person.
投票数:2 平均点:5.00
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2011/5/19 17:49 | 最終変更
I think it'd be good PR if you set up your own Youtube channel. You could start with a recording of the panel, if you're interested. Maybe behind-the-scenes studio footage you didn't release on home video. Stuff like that. Just a suggestion.

私はそれはあなたがYoutube.comの独自のチャネルを持つことはよいPRになると思います。あなたは同様にパネルの記録を含めることができます。たぶん、舞台裏のスタジオ映像、ホームビデオで解放されませんでした。そのようなもの。
投票数:0 平均点:0.00
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2011/6/3 12:59 | 最終変更
I really wanted to go, but had finals, so thanks for posting a recap. Twenty-five hour flight?! Wow. That must've been fun. My mother visited a friend in that state a few years back, and loved it. Surprised Kon Kyoko-san had the patience for an autograph session, though. I hope she got a lot of takers. :) But I thought Kon-san's frame was near that flower-bed, 'cus those were his favorite or something. ^^; But yeah, I really missed the blogging in general from this site, so thanks for trying to bring it back.

イベントの要約。---> http://konstone.s-kon.net/modules/konslog/archives/1

ブログを復活させてくれてありがとう。私はそれを逃した。
投票数:0 平均点:0.00
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2011/6/13 14:59
Wow, I really wish I had gone to Animazement even more now, because it seems like the GOH line-ups on my coast are a tad underwhelming. Really surprised at all the younger cosplayers who seem interested in Kon-san, too, 'cus I figured they'd be more into the shonen and video game stuff than his work.
投票数:1 平均点:10.00

条件検索へ