Re: Akihabaraのための私の哀悼の言葉

このトピックの投稿一覧へ

なし Re: Akihabaraのための私の哀悼の言葉

msg#
depth:
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2008/6/10 10:53
DJZ    投稿数: 329
Konサン、私はちょうどことをthere'意識した; とにかくまだそれを販売することを選ぶことを状態に無感覚考慮されるかもしれないが私は望むのでs可能性完全な青のあなたの最近の版を中断するように確信するかもしれない。 [けれども私がおこっているかもしれないだれでものための放棄を加えることを提案する。] 私はことにshouldn'感じる; tはあなたの仕事が少しディレクターの搾取的な要素を超越したこと別の狂気について責任がある保持されなければ。さらに、それは歴史観からの事件を査定する必要がある人々に洞察力を提供するかもしれない。そしてそれを見なければ禁止されたエピソード十分に超7を認めることができなかったので重要それがいかにあるか知るべきである、; そしてあなたの全作品can' tは他それらcan'楽しまれる; tはPBを見る。しかし(不明確に)それをしばらく降ろすことを選べば私がit'を聞くので、私は理解する; 日本のアニメーターのためのsの堅い時間。

Kon-san,

I just realized that there's the possibility you might be convinced to discontinue your recent edition of Perfect Blue, because it might be considered insensitive to the situation, but I hope you choose to still sell it, anyway. [Though I suggest adding a disclaimer for anyone who might be offended.] I feel that you shouldn't have to be held accountable for another lunatic, and that your work transcended the exploitative elements of a lesser director. Moreover, it might provide insight to people who need to assess the incident from a historical perspective.

And you should know how important it is, since you could not fully appreciate Ultra Seven without seeing that banned episode; and your oeuvre can't be enjoyed by others if they can't see PB. But if you choose to take it down for a while(even indefinitely), I understand, since I hear it's tough times for animators in Japan.
投票数:1 平均点:10.00

投稿ツリー

条件検索へ