このトピックの投稿一覧へ

なし Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

msg# 1.15
depth:
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2010/9/24 13:18 | 最終変更
DJZ    投稿数: 329
From THR:

引用:
Darren Aronofsky: Since I was very young, I've had a taste for the alternative. I remember as a teenager always looking for different ways of looking at things. I wasn't in the Bavarian mountains, but in South Brooklyn [and we] didn't get art film. I grew up on the mainstream films of the '70s and early '80s. It wasn't until I started university that I realized films were made in Europe as well and latched onto [art films] because finally aesthetically something clicked.

THR: Was there any one film that did that for you?

Aronofsky: "She's Gotta Have It" by Spike Lee. It was just a seminal moment; I had never seen cinema like that. [But] I didn't really know what a filmmaker was. When I got to university, I started reading a lot of dead white men and my roommate would get high every day and work on Anatomy of Film and get an A, and I was like, "Hmm, something's wrong here." So I switched over and I had a drawing class with this incredible teacher who just taught you how to look at the three-dimensional world and represent it in two dimensions on paper, and it radicalized the way I looked at the world.

So he likes drawing, but hates acknowledging a certain animator, hmmm...?

"based on Swan Lake" and...?
投票数:1 平均点:0.00

投稿ツリー

条件検索へ