Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

このトピックの投稿一覧へ

なし Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

msg# 1.37
depth:
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2011/1/5 17:22 | 最終変更
DJZ    投稿数: 329
Great Tumblr sketch featuring the leads from both films.

Just a new comment from the bottom of an old link:

引用:
I bought PERFECT BLUE when it first hit US shelves on VHS in 2000 when i was in the tenth grade and have watched it over and over again many times. It is one of my favorite movies. To deny it's inspiration on BLACK SWAN is like a slap in the face to Satoshi Kon, really. If someone was to man up and do a live-action remake of BLUE (aimed at an American audience, obviously, as we don't really have the same "idol" scene here in the west as they do in Japan) people would cry "rip-off". The two films are THAT similar. It can't be pure coincidence, either, that the female leads of both films have nearly the exact same friggin' names, and then try and say they have nothing to do with each other.

私が最初に、私は10年生だった2000年にVHSで、米国の店頭に並ぶときは、これを見守っており、何度も何度もパーフェクトブルーを買った。それは私の好きな映画の一つです。ブラックスワン上でのインスピレーションを拒否するには、実際には、今敏に顔に平手打ちのようなものです。誰かが人間にしてくださいブルーの実写リメイクを人々が泣きそう(彼らは日本で行っているように私たちは本当に西のここでは同じ"アイドル"のシーンを持っていないので、明らかに、アメリカの視聴者向け)されている場合"ぼったくり"。二つの映画は、似ています。それはほぼ同じfrigginの者の名前を持っている女性は、両方のフィルムのリードが、どちらか、偶然にすることはできませんし、試してみて、お互いには何の関係もないと言っている。
投票数:1 平均点:0.00

投稿ツリー

条件検索へ