Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

このトピックの投稿一覧へ

なし Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

msg# 1.25
depth:
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2010/11/29 20:13 | 最終変更
DJZ    投稿数: 329
For people who don't wanna sit through the script or wait for the film to hit Japan. Spoilers via 'layee' on the Black Swan IMDB board:

引用:
The way Perfect Blue and Black Swam relate is mostly through the main characters Mima (Perfect Blue) and Natalie Portman’s character Nina (even notice the name similarity)(Black Swam). The characters are both female leads, tangled in the pop culture of the arts. Mima is a pop idol trying to turn into an actress while dealing with criticism. Nina lands the lead role of the ballet and is dealing with criticism. Both undergo immense physiological trauma stemming from their overbearing female counterparts. Mima suffers from her managers disagreements and criticism due to the fact she was a failed ex pop star. Nina suffers from her mother who at one time was a famous ballerina. Mima (Perfect Blue) begins to hallucinate, haunted by images of stress, sexuality, fame as does Nina in Black Swam. I could go on and on about how these movies are similar -Hope this helped

ブラックスワンIMDBのボード上の'layee'を介してネタバレ。

引用:
ところでパーフェクトブルー、ブラックスワンが主人公美馬(パーフェクトブルー)とナタリーポートマンの文字ニーナ(名前も類似性を注目してください)(ブラックスワン)を介してほとんどです。文字のポップカルチャーに巻き込ま両方の女性のリードであり、関連する芸術。美馬は批判に対応しながら女優に変わるしようとしているアイドル歌手です。ニーナ土地バレエのリードの役割と批判を扱っている。どちらもその横柄な女性の対応に起因する巨大な生理的外傷を受けています。美馬は彼女のマネージャーに苦しんでいる意見や批判、彼女は失敗した元ポップスターだったという事実のために。ニーナは一度に有名なバレリーナだった母親に苦しんでして、美馬を(パーフェクトブルー)ニーナはしないようにストレス、セクシュアリティ、名声のイメージにつきまとわ、幻覚を開始これらの映画は、類似これは助け希望される方法についてブラックスワンインチ私は"上に行く可能性が

From Collider:

引用:
Darren, how did The Red Shoes influence you and your choices in making this film?

ARONOFSKY: I had heard of The Red Shoes, but I didn’t see it. And then, Scorsese did the restoration a few years ago and I was like, “You know what? I better go and see it.” It’s a masterpiece. It’s an unbelievable film. And I saw that there were similarities in the story, but I think that’s because we both went back to ballet and pulled from ballet for the different characters and stuff, so we ended up in similar places. But, I wasn’t really influenced by it. I really didn’t ever try to be influenced by it because it’s such a masterpiece. The dance sequences were so ahead of their time. I just kept it in the back of my head. It was a long time ago.

Didn't you also note similarities between it and Perfect Blue without saying it was an influence...?

引用:
The whole cinema verite, handheld approach to The Wrestler was a big risk to bring over into this ballet film because I had never seen a suspenseful film that had this handheld camera and I didn’t know if it would work.

Sure, you didn't, Darren.

引用:
We took the fairy tale and the ballet of Swan Lake and translated all of those characters into characters in our movie reality. It’s really just a retelling of “Swan Lake."

Not the only re-telling...

New clip.

Still no credit....

引用:
he's made something that is uniquely his,

Sure, he has...
投票数:1 平均点:0.00

投稿ツリー

条件検索へ