なし Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

msg# 1.33
depth:
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2010/12/25 16:23 | 最終変更
DJZ    投稿数: 329
Been a bit busy.

From www.iletaitunefoislecinema.com:

引用:
On pense au Polanski de Répulsion et Le Locataire pour la schizophrénie ambiante ou à Satoshi Kon (que Aronofski citait déjà dans une scène de Requiem For a Dream reprise de Perfect Blue où Jennifer Connely hurle en silence dans l’eau de sa baignoire) pour la perte de repère avec la réalité.

From lecinema.ca:

引用:
Ces thématiques universelles sont au service d'une intrigue menée tambour battant qui multiplie rapidement les fausses pistes, payant des hommages aux opus de Michael Haneke («La pianiste»), Krzysztof Kieslowski («La double vie de Véronique») et Satoshi Kon (principalement «Perfect Blue»).

From itsjwanyblitz.wordpress.com:

引用:
I got a chance to watch Darren Aronofsky’s latest film “Black Swan” and the entire time as I sat in the theatre absorbing the movie I couldn’t help but notice (in the back of my mind of course) to how similar (much to similar) Black Swan reminded me of Satoshi Kon’s (May he rest in peace ) film “Perfect Blue”.

After I made this connection (which If I remember correctly is not the first time that Aronofsky has taken a scene from Perfect Blue) because If I remember correctly in Aronofsky film “Requiem For A Dream” he used a scene in its exact form from Perfect Blue. The scene at hand is in Perfect Blue when Mima is in the bath tub and yells while underneath the water which was used frame per frame in Aronofsky “Requiem For A Dream”.

After finishing up all of my connection between Black Swan and Perfect Blue it was completely clear in every way that Perfect Blue had a very heavy influence in Aronofsky “Black Swan” but then again I had the exact same feeling while watching “Inception”.

When I saw Inception I was offended in every way possible because everyone on this planet called earth praised Inception for being a original masterpiece when in reality it just turned out to be a blatant rip off of Satoshi Kons “Paprika”.

The reason that I have decided to make this post is the fact that both Aronofsky and Nolan have not paid any form of homage to the late director who has heavily influenced if not should be credited for both of their most prominent works and I find that completely unfair to Kon.

Not to mention the praise that both directors get disgust me at the fact that neither one ever shows respect for the late director (especially after his death one would think they would give credit and respect to the late director) and even though Aronofsky loves to state how much he enjoys “Perfect Blue” even going as far as to purchase the rights to the film he never gave respect nor gave its proper credit for the influence that Perfect Blue has had on his career and Nolan is just a blatant rip off and should be forced to openly state that Paprika influenced the entirety of Inception(which to be honest is a blatant rip off).

All I want is for the american film industry to show respect and credit their influences because they think that Anime holds no validity nor craft but I can assure you all these little movies we all enjoy are influenced if not homage’s or blatant rip offs to the work of Satoshi Kon especially in the case of Nolan and Aronofsky.

Seems to me like 2010 has been the year to rip off Satoshi Kon which is extremely saddening as this was the year of his death which may have been bad timing but I feel it only decent for both directors to show respect to the man that influenced both of their careers so heavily.

Discretion: Satoshi Kon is flat out my favorite director amongst Miyazaki, Coppola and Anderson and i am in no way “hating” on Aronofsky (He’s a director that I heavily appreciate and RFAD is one of my favorite movies and Black Swan was the best thing I’ve seen all year) all i am saying it is in poor taste for Aronofsky and Nolan to discredit someone who has had such a strong effect on both of their careers.

私は私が助けることができなかったが、気づく映画を(もちろん、私の心の奥に)吸収劇場で座って、私はダーレンアロノフスキーの最新映画"ブラックスワン"を見てチャンスと全体の時間を得た方法(多くと同様似ています)ブラックスワンは(平和5月彼は残りの部分)今敏さんの映画"パーフェクトブルー"を思い出しました。

私は、この接続を確立した後(これは私が正しくアロノフスキーはパーフェクトブルーからのシーンを撮影したのは今回が初めてではありません覚えていれば)私は、彼はパーフェクトからの正確な形式でシーンを使用されている"レクイエムフォードリーム"が正しくアロノフスキー映画の中で覚えているので、場合ブルー。美馬は、浴槽のときと叫ぶ一方でシーンがパーフェクトブルー中に"レクイエムフォードリーム"アロノフスキーのフレームごとにフレームを使用し、水の下にある。

それはパーフェクトブルーはアロノフスキー"ブラックスワン"に非常に重い影響を与えたことを、もう一度私が"発端"を見ながら正確に同じ気持ちを持っていたあらゆる方法で完全にクリアされたブラックスワンとパーフェクトブルーの間に私の接続のすべてを終えた後。

この惑星上のすべての人は地球が実際にそれだけで諭Kons"パプリカ"の露骨なパクリであることが判明、元の傑作の発端を賞賛と呼ばれるので、私はインセプションを見たとき、私は可能なあらゆる方法で気分を害したれました。

私はこのポストを作成することを決定した理由は、両方のアロノフスキーとNolanさんが大きく、最も著名な作品の両方のアカウントに入金されますされていない場合影響を与えていると私は完全に見つける後半監督へのオマージュのいずれかの形式を払っていないという事実ですコンに不公平。

両方ではない取締役は、アロノフスキーの状態に愛していても(彼らは信用と後半監督に敬意を払うと思うだろう、彼の死のいずれかの後は特に)どちらも、これまで遅れ監督に敬意を示しているという事実で、私に嫌悪感を得ることが賞賛を言及する彼は"パーフェクトブルー"をも、彼は尊敬の念を与えたことのない影響力のための適切な信用を与えたパーフェクトブルーは彼のキャリアに与えてきたこと、およびNolanさんは、ちょうど露骨なリッピングオフになっている映画の権利を購入する限り行く楽しんでどのくらい必要がありますパプリカは(正直に言うと露骨なリッピングオフになっている)インセプション全体に影響を与えることが公然の状態を余儀なくされる。

私が欲しいのは、彼らがアニメには妥当性や工芸品を保持しているが、私はあなたに我々はすべての影響を受けている楽しむすべてのこれらの小さなムービーを確保することができると思うので、尊敬と信用その影響を見るにはアメリカの映画産業にされている場合は敬意のか、仕事に露骨なリッピングトレードオフ今敏特にNolanさんとアロノフスキーの場合。

2010のように私には思われるタイミングが悪いとされている可能性があります彼の死の年、非常にこのように悲しいです今敏を引き裂いに年をされているが、私はそれだけでまともな両方の取締役は、両方の影響を受ける人に敬意を示すと感じる自分のキャリアほど激しくの。

裁量は:今敏、宮崎、コッポラとアンダーソンの中で私のお気に入りの監督全開され、私は方法はアロノフスキーの"嫌い"ではない(彼は、私が大きく感謝しRFADは私の好きな映画の一つであり、ブラックスワンは最高のものだった監督の午前私はすべて私はそれが自分のキャリアの両方でこのような強力な影響を及ぼしている人の信用を傷つけるためにアロノフスキーとNolanさんの趣味の悪いです言っている)すべての年を見てきました。[を/
投票数:3 平均点:0.00

投稿ツリー

条件検索へ