Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

このトピックの投稿一覧へ

なし Re: "Rip-off" vs. "homage"

msg# 1.31
depth:
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2010/12/19 14:45 | 最終変更
DJZ    投稿数: 329
By the way, that bath scene also features prominently in the Requiem trailer, which makes it obvious that it was a part of the marketing campaign. I'm not a lawyer, however a screen-writer just sued and won against Mel Gibson for under-stating the budget of the Passion, and thus depriving him of residuals. So maybe you should review your contract with Aronosfky with a lawyer? Because if you only did make $60,000 for the rights, while Swan's about to net at least $18 million soon, you obviously did not get a good deal here. Especially when you compare with the money Toei and Toho probably got for the Battle Royale and Ring remakes. And maybe you were even misled on how much of Perfect Blue Darren would remake, too, for all I know. So I think you should at least look into it.

ちなみに、そのお風呂シーンも、それがマーケティングキャンペーンの一部だったことが明らかになりますレクイエムトレーラーで、目立つようにしています。私は弁護士をただし、画面の作家だけで訴え、ウォンメルギブソンに対する下と、パッションの予算を記載したため、残差の彼を奪っていない。だから多分あなたは弁護士とAronosfkyとの契約を確認してください?スワンネットにについてです中には、$60,000の権利のために作ると思うのであれば、少なくとも18000000ドルとすぐに、あなたは明らかにここで良い取引を取得できませんでした。特に、東映と東宝は、おそらくバトルロワイアルとリングのリメイクのために得たお金で比較する。そして、多分あなたはであっても、あまりにも、リメイクどのくらいパーフェクトブルーダレンのに惑わされた私が知っているすべての。だから私はあなたには、少なくとも、それを調べてみてくださいね。

Anyway, back to another comparison shot.

If you have time to pester Darren about PB, he'll be in NYC next month.

ダーレン・アロノフスキー in ニューヨーク 1/5.
罪悪感旅行彼のお尻 もし時間があれば。
投票数:2 平均点:10.00

投稿ツリー

条件検索へ